Kamis, 29 September 2016

Acupuncture for Alzheimer's Disease

Older people usually suffer from alzheimer’s disease, which is the condition when one lack of thinking and language skills, and also behavioral changes. The condition known as Alzheimer's disease usually progressive. 1 Not only progressive, this condition also irreversible. Most people begin to suffer this disease at their mid-60s. 2 Alzheimer’s disease bring many symptoms, which are memory and vision loss, unable to plan and solve problem easily, difficult to completing familiar task, forget where items placed, etc. 3 Alzheimer's disease is caused by the damage in human brain. This damage affects the the structure and function of particular brain areas. Sometimes also found some degree of vascular damage in brain. 4 Other cause of this condition would be a medication, head trauma, and also lack of sleeping. 5 Acupuncture treat Alzheimer’s disease by improving verbal and motor skills and altering mood and cognitive function. 6 The course of acupuncture treatment usually done 2-3 times per week for 3 months. In addition to the acupuncture, LI17 1 About Alzheimer's Disease, Alzheimer's Foundation http://www.alzfdn.org/AboutAlzheimers/definition.ht 2 About Alzheimer's Disease: Alzheimer's Basics, NIH https://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/topics/alzheimer 3 Alzheimer's disease, Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases- 4 Causes of Alzheimer's disease, NHS.uk http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Alzheimers- 5 5 Surprising Causes Of Alzheimer's Disease, http://www.prevention.com/health/causes-alzheimers 6 Treating Alzheimer’s Symptoms with Acupuncture, http://www.alzheimers.net/11-19-14-acupuncture- 7 Acupuncture and Alzheimer’s Disease, http://www.acupuncture-online.com/alzheimers.htm

2 komentar:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people with HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bullous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, Pcos, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back,Enlargement of Breast,Penis,Butts. and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you

    BalasHapus