Jumat, 17 Februari 2017

Acupuncture and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Multiple Sclerosis or MS is a chronic disease that affecting our brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. The impact and severity of this disease may differ among people. Some people only have mild symptoms and may not need any treatment, while other people have severe symptom that make their daily life activity disturbed. The disorder of MS can cause problem with your vision, muscle controls, balance, and many other basic body function. [note]What Is Multiple Sclerosis? MS Overview and Outlook - WebMD, http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclerosis/guide/what-is-multiple-sclerosis#1[/note]  

CONTENTS


 

SYMPTOMS


Multiple Sclerosis is disease that damage our brain. Damage brain mean the brain can not send signals through our body correctly. This condition make the patient of MS having symptoms like trouble walking, fatigue, muscle weakness, Blurred vision, Numbness, tingling sensation, pain, and sexual problems. The symptoms of MS usually first emerge at the age of 20-40. [note]MS Symptoms : National Multiple Sclerosis Society, http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms-Diagnosis/MS-Symptoms[/note]  

CAUSES


The cause of Multiple Sclerosis is mainly an autoimmune disorder. With this disorder, human body immune tend to attack healthy tissue. In this MS disorder, the autoimmune system attacks fatty materials called myelin. Myelin is substance that wrap our nerve fibers and protect them. Without proper protection, our nerves are prone to damage. [note]Symptoms and causes - Multiple sclerosis - Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-sclerosis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20131884[/note]  

TREATMENTS


Related Acupuncture Points : LI17 Acupuncture Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Multiple Sclerosis is somewhat a serious disease. The role of acupuncture treatment is only a matter of complimentary treatment. It is solely for the purpose of dealing with symptoms rather than curing the disease, especially when the disease has gone to late stage. One of the purpose of the acupuncture treatment for this disease is improving the quality of life. Treatment to improve quality of life will need duration of five weeks. Each week, patient will receive two session of treatment. Please note that method, treatment principle, acupoints chosen and course of treatment will very much depend on each patient’s condition. [note]Acupuncture and Multiple Sclerosis: A Review of the Evidence - NCBI, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4086829/[/note]  
↑ BACK TO THE TOP ↑

2 komentar:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    BalasHapus
  2. Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, as well as erectile dysfunction and spasms’ had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to multivitamincare .org which I purchase the MS herbal formula from the org, the herbal supplement has successfully  get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms after using the herbs as the Dr said , this is almost a miracle and do believe multivitamincare.org herbal cure will be recognize globally because am sure the world are yet to see their wonderful work.

    BalasHapus