Selasa, 01 November 2016

Acupuncture and Canker Sores (Cold Sores)

Canker sores are shallow and small ulcers that appear in our mouth. This condition obviously can make eating and talking harder. There are two common types of canker sores which are simple canker sores, which is a canker sores that usually appear quite frequent during a year. Other type of canker sores would be comlex canker sores, which is the type that is recurrence. [note]Dental Health and Canker Sores, webmd.com, http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/canker-sores[/note]  

CONTENTS


SYMPTOMS

CAUSES

TREATMENTS

 

SYMPTOMS


The symptoms of canker sores is that is the ulcers in our mouth. Minor or simple canker sores usually has a small and oval shaped. It is usually cured within 2 weeks. Other type of canker sores which is major canker sores has bigger and deeper ulcers. It is also have round and clear border. Opposite to minor canker sores that usually not very painful, the major canker sores will be feel extremely painful. [note]Diseases and Conditions : Canker Sores, mayoclinic.org, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/basics/symptoms/con-20021262[/note]  

CAUSES


If your family member has history of getting canker sores, it is more likely that you will also get to. Although at some cases the cause of this order is not easily defined, but canker sores is usually caused by virus, menstrual cycle, lack of certain vitamin, and mouth injury. [note]What Are the Causes and Risk Factors?,healthline.com, http://www.healthline.com/health/canker-sores#CausesandRiskFactors4[/note]  

TREATMENTS


Related Acupuncture Points : CV23 ST44 Acupuncture treatment for Canker Sores (Cold Sores) Acupuncture treatment for canker sores would carefully choose acupoints. Usually, acupoint chosen to treat this condition located near the mouth. Among many acupoints that located near the mouth would be the acupoints at lower lateral ridge of the patella, which is located below ST35 acupoint. [note]Mouth Sores – Causes and Treatment, Posted on August 11, 2010 by Joyce, http://www.acupuncture-services.com/basic-theory/acupuncture/mouth-sores-causes-and-treatment/[/note] The way the acupuncture treatment work is based on old traditional chinese medication practise. When people get canker sores in their mouth, it is believed that the disease is caused by over heat inside their body. Therefore the treatment given will aim to reduce this heat. Along with this treatment, the patient will be adviced to have the dietary changes, which is eating food that have cooling effect. [note]Acupuncture Relieves Anxiety, January 1, 2013, https://cynthiamcgilvray.com/tag/canker-sores/[/note]

1 komentar:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860.   website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com
    Dr  Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    CancerChronic DiseaseAsthmaParkinson's diseaseExternal infection
    Als,common coldmultiple sclerosis diseaseNausea, Vomiting or DiarrheaHeart Disease
    DiabetesKidney DiseaseLupusEpilepsyStrokeEczemaEating DisorderBack Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    BalasHapus