Selasa, 08 November 2016

Acupuncture and Common Cold

Common cold is the disease that quite common in our live. You may get few cold during the year. It is the disease that make us not comfortable. When we have cold, we will feel our body getting weak and sometimes also feel a headache. Not all people have the same resistence to common cold. Some people may get cold easily, while other people seems to have strong immunity against it. [note]Understanding the Common Cold -- the Basics, webmd.com, http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/understanding-common-cold-basics[/note]  

CONTENTS


SYMPTOMS

CAUSES

TREATMENTS

 

SYMPTOMS


It is not difficult to determine that somebody get cold or not, because the sign of the disease is quite obvious. Common symptoms that come along with the disease would be a runny nose, headache, sore throat, continious sneezing, fever and coughing. The duration of the symptom usually start less than 2 days after being exposed to the cause of the common cold. This symptom then may last for up to 3 weeks. Although not same for every people, but usually people with cold will recover from the symptom after ten days. [note]Common cold, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold[/note]  

CAUSES


It is very well known that the common cold is definitely caused by virus. There are actually many types of virus that can bring this disorder to human. The most common type of virus that can cause common cold would be rhinoviruses. Other type of virus that can cause cold are coronavirus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and parainfluenza virus. The way these spreading is by airborne. When somebody coughing or sneezing, the droplets from the body of the sufferer bring the virus which in turn will infected other person. The spreading of the virus also can be caused by direct hand contact with someone who has a cold. [note]Diseases and Conditions : Common cold, mayoclinic.org, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/common-cold/symptoms-causes/dxc-20199808[/note]  

TREATMENTS


Related Acupuncture Points : LI4 LU7 Acupuncture treatment for Common Cold The role of acupuncture in the treatment of common cold is somewhat important. Not only can easily completely cure the disease, the acpuncture treatment principle can also prevent the symptom before it appear. When treating the disease, not only using needle as the main tool, the therapist may use other tool or device such as electronic stimulator or even a laser device. Self treatment also can be perform by the patient provided the correct acupoint chart. There are some acupoints that is important when treating the common cold using acupuncture technique, which are : 1. Common cold point. This acupoint is located at the palm linear with the index finger. 2. Sore throat point If treated correctly, the pain from sore throat can be lessen or even eliminated. 3. LI4, ST36, and SP6, if used together can be very effective to boost the immune system. Using this three points is not recommended for pregnant woman. 4. TH5 and P6 are the two acupoints that important for immune system and vital resistence. [note]An Extremely Effective, Simple Treatment for Colds and Flu, By John Amaro, Lac, DC, Dipl. Ac.(NCCAOM), Dipl.Med.Ac.(IAMA), http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/archives2004/may/05amaro.html[/note]

1 komentar:

  1. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr James.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr James herbal mix contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr  James for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr James  directly via email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.Or Whatsapp Him on his mobile  +2348152855846  TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES  

    BalasHapus