Jumat, 31 Maret 2017

Acupuncture and Thyroid Disorders

Thyroid disorder is any disorder that make the thyroid gland not functioning normally. Thyroid gland is a gland that can be found in front of the neck. This gland is categorised as endocrine gland and has the function of producing thyroid hormones. [note]Thyroid disease - Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyroid_disease[/note]  

CONTENTS


 

SYMPTOMS


The symptoms of thyroid disorder depending on the type of the disorder. Common symptom of thyroid disorders are : - Fatigue - Low energy - Weight gain - Unable to cope with cold - Slow heart beat - Dry skin - Constipation [note]Hypothyroidism Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hypothyroidism/symptoms-causes/dxc-20155382[/note]  

CAUSES


There are some cause of thyroid disorders : - Graves disease - Toxic adenoma - Subacute thyroiditis - Pituitary gland become malfunction - Hashimoto disease - Thyroid gland removal [note]Thyroid gland problems & disorders: Types, causes, diagnosis and, http://www.webmd.boots.com/women/guide/thyroid-problems-causes-diagnosis-treatment[/note]  

TREATMENTS


Related Acupuncture Points : HT7 ST36 SP6 LIV3 KI3 GB1 BL2 Acupuncture Treatment For Thyroid Disorders Thyroid disorder is a complex disorder that can bring many symptoms. Acupuncturist must carefully investigate the disease pattern prior to establish the right treatment method, course, and protocol. Each treatment regime must be tailorly made based on each patient specific condition. One of the treatment method to cure the thyroid disorder involving acupoints of Kidney 3, Kidney 6, the plantar Kidney 6 (Nan jing description), Bladder 62, Bladder 59, Bladder 61, and the plantar Bladder 62 (Nan jing description), Liver 13, Gall bladder 26, Gall bladder 27, Gall bladder 28, and Gall bladder 29. [note]Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for Thyroid Health, https://www.integrativepractitioner.com/whats-new/news-and-commentary/acupuncture-and-traditional-chinese-medicine-for-thyroid-health/[/note]  
↑ BACK TO THE TOP ↑

3 komentar:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    BalasHapus